AllNowTrending DIY Plastic Bottle Cutter
- DIY Craft Plastic Bottle Rope Cutter Creative Tool
- Portable Smart Plastic Bottle Cutter
- Outdoor Household Bottles Rope Tools
No one exactly knows how long plastic takes to break down, for all we know, it could take hundreds and even thousands of years. Because of this, the accumulation of plastic wastes have become a global problem and is harming the environment.
One of the quickest solutions that we as humans can do, to prevent this plastic pollution problem from getting more worse than it is now, is to recycle and turn these plastic wastes into something useful and decorative.
The AllNowTrending DIY Plastic Bottle Cutter will help you turn your plastic bottle wastes into ropes. Whether it is for arts & crafts or for something more important and for DIY purposes, the ropes that you can turn plastic bottles into can be extremely useful.
The DIY Plastic Bottle Cutter makes recycling even smarter. With it, we can reuse and recycle plastic bottles of all kinds and turn them into convenient universal handy ropes, which will change the way of recycling.
It is easy to keep, carry and store, and it can be your long-lasting strategic ally to turning plastic bottle problems into smart plastic solutions. DIY feature is also very helpful because the rope can tie old items and different colors of bottle ropes can decorate our garden, great for home use.
This Plastic Bottle Cutter is a smart pocket-size tool that can easily cut and turn plastic bottles into precise and uniform strips of fine plastic rope that can be used for just about as many purposes as you can think of.
FEATURES:- Can easily make any plastic bottles, such as cola, fruit juice, soda water bottles into a plastic rope perfectly. Not only plastic bottles, it is also suitable for cans, potato chips jars and etc.
- Reuse and recycle plastic bottles of all kinds, turning them into convenient universal handy ropes, changing the way of recycling.
- Plastic rope width can be adjusted from 0 to 0.4 inches by turning the knob.
- Economical, eco-friendly, and useful tool to have in case of an emergency.
- Made of eco-friendly, rust resistant material. Easy to use and store and very durable.
- Great for home use. The rope can tie old items and different colors of bottle ropes can be turned into garden decorations.
1. Heat the plastic bottle slightly at high temperature (heat until the bottle is smooth and flat)
2. Cut with a knife and place the plastic bottle in the cutter.
3.Just keep pulling, until you create a rope of the full bottle.
Note: If the use of this DIY tool may not be immediately obvious, or it seems more difficult to use, there is an instructional video on how to use or cut a beautiful rope.
DIY CREATIVE IDEAS: