Easy Melt Welding Rods
- Low Temperature Easy Melt Aluminum Welding Rods
- Weld Bars Cored Wire
- 2mm Rod Solder for Soldering Aluminum
- No Need To Use Solder Powder
- Low Temperature Simple Welding Rods
- Easy Melt Aluminum Flux
- Cored Welding Electrodes Wire Solder for Aluminum
Introducing The Easiest Way To Weld Aluminum Parts, without any Expensive Equipment.
You Just Need A Propane Torch, And Some Simple Easy Melt Welding Rods.
No Fluxes and No Fumes are Needed here (but if you feel that using flux will do a better job than you can use it).
These welding rods make an impressive joint, stronger than the parent metal, and can join thin and thick parts together as well .
Its corrosion resistance is excellent and has slightest or no distortion to the parent material.
Clean the area properly that you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny.
Then start to heat the area to be welded. Continue to heat, rub the rod strongly against the heated area until it starts to melt and flow.
Please Note: Never apply heat directly to the rod. By doing so it will be Fragmented, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable and weak. Remember, this is the wrong way to melt a rod using direct heat. It will make crumby welds.
- The Easy Welding Rods are very high-quality special Aluminum-alloy rods used to weld primarily Aluminum and Aluminum alloys. You can use to braze any other non-ferrous metals including aluminum, copper, lead, nickel, tin, titanium and zinc except for stainless steel.
- Suggested for welding or brazing aluminum alloy : 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc
- Expected to use only for small repairs. Use this to do the safe repairing. For any dangerous repairing, we recommend you to replace the part rather than repairing.
Melting temperature: < 896°F (480°C)
Application: Aluminum and aluminum alloy welding/brazing
No emitting of gases or toxins, No Lead content included.
Excellent corrosion resistance.
Minimize parent material distortion during welding.
Size: 19 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches.
Package Includes: 10 pcs Welding Rods.