Ball Puller Removal Tool
Separates Ball Joints Tie Rods Anti-Roll Bar Mounts
Amazingly Useful Garage Tool!
Designed specifically for the separation of a vehicle’s ball joint from the spindle support arm, the Ball Puller Removal Tool for Separating Arms, Tie Rods, and Ball Joints on Cars, Trucks, ATVs offer quick and easy operation. It is a universal tool that fits American and European cars, trucks, and even ATVs.
Constructed from commercial-strength cast steel with hardened steel pivot pin and jackscrew for regular shop use. It works on many domestic and import front-wheel drive vehicles and is adjustable up to 2" for different size ball joints.
- High Quality: Ball joint remover is made of high-quality steel with high hardness and long service life.
- High Performance: This ball joint separator tool separates ball joints, tie rods, anti-roll bar mounts, and all that is needed in auto repair shops for ball joints and tie rod replacement.
- Design: Well-designed, heavy-duty, remove the ball joints of various cars without damaging the boots and other components.
- Easy To Use: Easy to use, small size, easy to carry, labor-saving and safer.
- Material: High-quality carbon steel
- Color: Black, White
- Size: 15.5 x 9.5 x 9.5 cm
- 1 x Ball Puller Removal Tool