Garden Pro - Multi-Purpose Gardening Gloves
Gardening is a great way to relax, but lurking in that pleasant environment are some bacteria and fungi, with the potential to cause you serious harm. So it is wise to always wear gardening gloves whenever you have to work in your garden.
The Garden Pro - Multi-Purpose Gardening Gloves has a unique ergonomic design that turns your hands into hand tools. Whether you're pruning thorny rose bushes, pulling weeds, or digging in the dirt with your hands, these all-in-one gloves will do the job for you. The other pair has claws which you can use to rake the earth and dig holes with, while the other one without the claws can be used for picking up seeds and other tasks that require greater dexterity.
With the Garden Pro - Multi-Purpose Gardening Gloves, all of your tools are literally at your fingertips. Gone are the days of days of getting blisters from using your rake and shovel.
- Comfortable, light-weight and breathable
- Durable plastic claws
- Protect your fingers and nails perfectly while allowing you to dig, rake and grab soil, dirt, and rocks
- Ideal for weeding, digging, pruning roses, raking soil, making holes, creating seed rows, planting seedlings, planting bulbs, raking and finishing decorative stones
- Flexible, ergonomic design for handling small objects
- Durable that even thick thorns won't pierce them.
- Material:?áABS + latex gloves
- Outer Material:?áRubber
- Size:?á24 X 13.5 X 4cm / 9.45" X 5.31" X 1.57
1 pair?áGarden Pro - Multi-Purpose Gardening Gloves