Lymphatic Ginger Drainage Oil
The lymphatic system is a network of organs, vessels and lymph nodes that are situated throughout your body. They are vital in fighting off infections. They trap viruses and bacterias before they can infect the rest of your body. Most Lymph nodes are located in the head and neck area, as well as the armpits and groin area. When lymph nodes are swollen, it is a sign that something is wrong somewhere in your body. Applying warm compress and Lymphatic drainage ginger oil will help alleviate the pain and inflammation.
Our Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil is a Natural solution for lymphatic drainage as well as edema, spider veins and varicose veins. The heat from its main ingredient ginger oil has inflammatory properties that helps relieve swelling and pain. GINGER PATCH is also a great solution for Inflammation and Pain Relief with Ginger Patches for Swelling, Ginger Root Patches, and Ginger Pain Patches.
- Effectively reduces lymph nodes swelling rapidly
- Helps in unclogging lymph nodes.
- Helps decrease swelling after surgery or injury
- Reduces adipose tissues and fat cells.
- Aids in stimulating the body in expelling waste products and toxins.
- Active ingredients: Ginger oil, ginger root extracts, jojoba seed oil
- Volume: 30ml
- For external use only
How to use:
- Massage oil 1-2 times daily for lymphatic drainage, focusing on areas around neck, knees and armpits if necessary.
Apply after a warm bath is recommended.