DIY Plastic Bottle Cutter
No one exactly knows how long plastic takes to break down, for all we know, it could take hundreds and even thousands of years. Because of this, the accumulation of plastic wastes have become a global problem and is harming the environment. One of the quickest solutions that we as humans can do, to prevent this plastic pollution problem from getting more worse than it is now, is to recycle and turn these plastic wastes into something useful and decorative.
The Plastic Bottle Cutter will help you turn your plastic bottle wastes into ropes. Whether it is for arts & crafts or for something more important and for DIY purposes, the ropes that you can turn plastic bottles into can be extremely useful. This Plastic Bottle Cutter is a smart pocket-size tool that can easily cut and turn plastic bottles into precise and uniform strips of fine plastic rope that can be used for just about as many purposes as you can think of.
- Can easily make any plastic bottles, such as cola, fruit juice, soda water bottles into a plastic rope perfectly. Not only plastic bottles, it is also suitable for cans, potato chips jars and etc.
- Plastic rope width can be adjusted from 0 to 0.4 inches by turning the knob.
- Economical, eco-friendly, and useful tool to have in case of an emergency.
- Made of eco-friendly, rust resistant material. Easy to use and store and very durable.
- Great for home use. The rope can tie old items and different colors of bottle ropes can be turned into garden decorations.
- Material: Wood + Metal
- Product Size: Approx. 14.2 * 2.4 * 2.4cm / 5.6 * 0.9 * 0.9inch
- Product Weight: Approx. 100g
- Package Includes: 1X Plastic Bottle Cutter