Rasp Chisel Drill Bits
Make Quick Work Of Grinding & Shaping
Suitable For Most Electric & Cordless Drills!
Are you looking for the perfect grinding tool?
The Rasp Chisel Drill Bits is a coarse form of file used for coarsely shaping wood or other material. Well, in this new era you might want to save up your time by using an electrical one. Introducing Rasp Chisel Drill Bits, the tool where you can perform shaping in just seconds and effortlessly. Rasp Chisel Drill Bits come in 5 different shapes that consist of cone, longer cone, round, cylindrical and oval tip.
- 5-piece set. This set includes 5 popular burr shapes: ball, oval, cylinder, large tree, small tree. Fits all drills. A perfect tool addition that will help finish your job clean, fast and easy!
- Versatile tools. It can be used for grinding, polishing, carving, and furnishing wood surfaces. It can be used on softwood, rubber, and plastic too. These replace the petiole small wheel and will not cause dust pollution.
- High-quality materials. The burrs are made of hardened and tempered, high carbon steel construction with precision-machined cutting teeth for longer life and effective cutting.
- Easy to use. It has 1/4" shanks that fit all-electric and cordless drills. These durable and long-lasting rotary burrs will give great results to your workpiece.
- Material: 45# Steel
- Color: Silver/Black
- Shank Diameter: 6mm
- Shank Length: 27-40mm
- Total Length: 50-60mm
- 1 x Rasp Chisel Drill Bits