Rechargeable USB Touch Lighter
The blue flame that you're using as a heat source from an ordinary butane fueled lighter can be toxic and it's dangerous to your health especially when you inhale it. Butane is a colorless gas with a faint petroleum-like odor that can have short term and long term effects on your health.
Our Rechargeable USB Touch Lighter is a whole new way of lighting up anything. It is an innovative, rechargeable electric lighter that works by creating an electric arc with one press of a button, requires no flame, no butane, and no hassle! It is environment friendly and safety to use anytime anywhere. No harmful and toxic butane fume that you can inhale.
- Works in any weather, unlike an ordinary lighter that can get extinguished by the wind this electric lighter ie essentially windproof as it?áis flameless
- Economical and environmental friendly, no fuel refills, just charge and go.
- With safety features, it will not light up when the lid is closed.?á
- Simple, safe, reliable, and with sleek and elegant design
- Use away from face, body, clothing, metallic and flammable clothing.
- DO NOT puncture or use near open electric arc flame.
- DO NOT please in sunlight for long periods of time.
- DO NOT keep flame lit for more then 5 seconds at a time.
- Lighter are NOT toys- keep away from children.
- Use only in well ventilated area.
- Ensure the electric arc flame is extinguished after use.
- DO NOT touch the arc, as it will result in burn or possible small shock.
- Charging Time: Charge when empty for 3 hours
- How to Charge: You can use the computer USB port or a phone charger
- Package Includes: 1X Rechargeable USB Touch Lighter