Waterpulse V300G 5Pcs Tips Dental Water Flosser
Dentists recommend daily use of a water flosser to own healthier teeth, to improve Oral Health. The Waterpulse Water Flosser dental oral irrigator uses a unique combination of water pressure and pulsations effectively to remove stains and debris that traditional brushing, air flossing, and string flossing can't reach.
✅ This Waterpulse Water Flosser uses a motor and pumps to produce a stream of pressurized, pulsating water to flow from a reservoir and exit through a narrow mouthpiece.
✅ This targeted water stream serves as a liquid jet of dental floss to help remove food from teeth and gums.
✅ In addition to cleaning your teeth thoroughly, the water flosser also gently massages and cares for your gums. Water flow will comfortably stimulate and massage the areas of concern on your gum.
✅ Waterpulse V300G Oral Irrigator 5pcs Tips Dental Water Flosser
WHY DENTIST RECOMMEND THIS
- EASY & EFFECTIVE: The Waterpulse Water Flosser is the easy and most effective way to floss, removing up to 99.9 percent of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50 percent more effective than floss for improving gum health; Perfect for braces, implants, and other dental work.
- TESTED & TRUSTED: Waterpulse is clinically proven and the Water Flosser brand to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance. Enjoy healthier gums and brighter teeth in just 1 minute a day.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Features massage mode for gum stimulation, plus enhanced pressure with 10 settings ranging from 20 to 120 PSI for a custom clean. The built-in timer/pacer pauses briefly at 30 secs and 1 min to help track the flossing time. Delivers 1400 water pulses per minute.
- HIGH VOLUME RESERVOIR AND FLOW CONTROL: Holds 800ml and provides 90 seconds of water capacity: no refilling required. The reservoir is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Easily control water flow with the convenient on/off handle switch.
- 5 TIPS FOR MULTIPLE FAMILY MEMBERS & NEEDS: 3 Classic Tip, 1 Tongue Cleaner Tip, 1 Periodontal/Pocket Tip. Tips rotate 360 degrees for easy access to all areas of the mouth
- 1 x Oral Irrigator
- 5 x Water Flossing Tips
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Adapter (UK EU US AU 4 Types)
HOW TO USE
Q: What is the benefit of using Waterpulse oral irrigator?
- A: Waterpulse oral irrigator will use pressure and pulsation to massage your gum tissue, remove food, and break up plaque. and you will have fresher breath, pink healthier gum tissue after becoming a daily Water Flosser user.
Q: Does it have any whitening efficiency?
- A: Using a Waterpulse Water Flosser is one of the easy and natural ways to keep your teeth sparkly white! Water Flossing cleans off the excess plaque that can make your teeth white, without causing tooth sensitivity as whitening treatments sometimes do.
Q: How many times per day should I use my Water Flosser?
- A: To maintain good oral health, we recommend that you floss at least once per day and brush your teeth at least twice per day. And remember water flosser is not a substitute for a toothbrush, using a toothbrush together with a water flosser will get a better effect.
You'll Also Love These